Dr.Carolina MoralesB.S., D.C.
Dr. Carolina Morales, BS, DC is a dynamic chiropractor who is active in her field as well as her community. She has 8 years of experience in the chiropractic profession and 12 years of clinical experience in emergency care, labor and delivery, and surgery. She has also provided care for various grammar school, junior high, high school and college sports teams. She is qualified and experienced in the fields of education, healthcare management, and administration. She is fully bilingual in Spanish and English. She is physically active as a road cyclist, contemporary dancer, and aerialist.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, formerly Los Angeles College of Chiropractic - Whittier, California
- California State University, Los Angeles - Los Angeles, California
- State of New York, License to Practice Chiropractic
- State of California, Licence to Practice Chiropractic
- Industrial Injury Evaluator - Disability Evaluator for the State of California
- Active Release Technique Provider
- California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) - California Commission Teacher Credential (CCTC)
- American Heart Association (AHA) - CPR for Health Professionals
- American Red Cross (ARC) - Infant, Child & Adult CPR, AED, and First Aid
- American Red Cross (ARC) - Fit, CPR, AED, and First Aid Instructor
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- 2015 Top Chiropractor in the City of Downey - International Association of Chiropractors